Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Today I think I will add some pictures!!!

This is a bunch of the pictures from the last couple
months since I got this new little camera in December!!
Oh & FYI--They are not in the right orderAudrey
Bekah modeling her new Christmas
clothes
she is very photogenic

Matt and me opening our stockings

We opened gifts for days on end
this year--with Tyler and the little girls
I got them these cute aprons and bake sets and they
went to grandmas and made goodies
Payton and Grandma
Gift opening the Wednesday after Christmas
Power Rangers and Rosalee
Jonah and Audrey w/Grandpa
Rosalee w/her sing-a-ma-jig
Christmas day
they love Uncle Cole--Brayden
We have to read even on Christmas Eve
Christmas eve--Walker and Daddy
Christmas Eve--Rachel and Rosalee
Rosalee
They love these hats--Brayden
Audrey and the lalaloopsey we gave her
Christmas day
Dinner
Cole got new things for this set up he has
going in the front room!!
This is what we got Matt
Christmas Breakfast w/Grandma
Sometimes you get to surprise them!!
What they got at their house
My children surprised me on
Christmas eve with this!!!

Yearly child w/the tree picture
Christmas @ Grandparents Kerseys
12-23-10
Boys--Cole in his holiday red
Rosie
My baby hehe
skip to Rosalee's 1st bday
We had a party for Rosalee and Rachel in Jan as
they both have Dec b-days the 26th and 27th
Cousins
gift opening

these boys love to play with all the girls toys
at my moms/Great Grandmas house!!
with Auntie @ Cousin Paytons B-day
and their cousins are happy to dress them up
and push them around in strollers
Kiras new house by us w/Brayden
they got a kitty/Walker feeding it a chip
them sharing everything w/the kitty
Cole lovin the kitty 1-1-11
they love to color this is w/their new hair cuts
Tyler & Brooklyn after he did the King & I
in our stake plays 2-26-11
Same Day--Sisters
Kira's Group they did "Hairspray"
and Kira even performed she did "Shy"
us in Portland 2-12-11
My Uncle John passed away and we went up to
the funeral here is his family my Aunt Barb
cousin Step/family and Cousin Jeff/family
Our Grandma Helen
cousin Jeff his wife Angie and their new baby DexterGrandma and her newest Grandbaby
Jeff and Matt
Cousin Stephane her husband Greg
and boys Matt & Chris
My Aunt/cousin Piper and Jim and their 3 boys
Brandon w/his wife, Cory and JR
Cole gets a truck!!
surprises
Super Bowl Sunday my Dads B-day
Kyle and Rosalee
After pic-----haircut/Brayden
Walker
Before pic it was getting so long again this
is the 2nd time I have cut off all the curls

newest pic--shopping at Sams 3-8-11
Brayden in Red & Walker in Green
Siblings Rosie/Audrey/Jonah 3-3-11
such a cutie
a natural beauty
enjoying the I-Spy quilts I made for their 1st B-days
3-2-11
they can find stuff on them now!!
on the famous elephant I took so many
pictures of them on when they were newborn
3-1-11
does not want to turn oh well!!!
this was fun I will have to do it again!!!

1 comment:

MamaLouise said...

I like all your new photos