Galena Show Christmas 2001
Had to love the hair pieces
My girls 2-5-03 they were a freshman
& senior & both on the dance team for
Oakridge HS--They danced at every
football & basketball game that year
the 1st time they all snowboarded together
Ron's grandma passed away and left some $
for the grandkids & we put ours to good use
we took all 4 kids to Tahoe & paid for lessons
for 3 Saturdays in a row it was so much fun!!!
& very entertaining I have video of Caitlin
wiping out the instructor--I don't think she or
Kira ever went again!!!!
Family Vacation Pismo Beach 8/2/04 
Kira has a pic like this from every year 04
My girls 5/19/05
Joe & Kira's engagement day we had spent
the whole day at Dillon beach & kyle kept sleeping
in the car it turned out he had strep throat
Dillon beach 10/23/05
the view from our balcony
2 comments:
I know I know---like his soul!!!!
I know you guys were gonna say it so I beat you to it!!!!
Black like his soul I love it! Um...just so you know I loved snow boarding adn have tried to go back every year since then but have never made it up there...caitlin was the one who hated it!
Post a Comment