Kira called me at 6:45 & said it is snowing
& oh boy was it ever--I took some pics
But it was too dark so I took some more just now

But
alot of it is melting as it has started to rain hard now

It snowed pretty hard from 7-8
& I
don't know how long before that

then i heard the garbage man and i had to
take the huge thing down my hill to get picked up
wow i was wishing i had taken it down last night
when it
wasn't even raining--but i
didn't fall

some of these shots are from inside my house
it is cold when it snows you know and i have no
desire to get wet

the trees are so pretty

there was no school today anyways

It is nothing compared to 3 years ago
when it looked like this

Looking down our street

Ron at the bottom of our driveway
Payton enjoyed it

1 comment:
I thought of you when I saw the news & it said it was snowing up there! You did get a bunch. We just got some hail down here!
Post a Comment