Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sac Cole took 2nd in schoolboy and 3rd in Pro

So I am trying to do this challenge
a week in the life
http://aliedwards.typepad.com/
where you document everything you do during 1 week
so I haven't decided if I should go Fri to Fri
or Sat to next Sun--so I took a few pictures
I didn't get any pics of taking Cole & Ty to school
but I took a few last night--Cole and Ron in trailer
having quite a discussion after his race

Cole going to save his spot
Ron pushing his bike to his spot
Visiting while waiting in line for the Pro race
I missed the pic of Cole and Nathan
playing teeter totter on the rope Cole is on

Hello who wrote this in my trailer?? Alex??

Wow sat at 8 a chainsaw started in our yard Caitlin

was not happy she said they cant start till 12

all the big pieces from the pine tree left with Jace today

Caitlin made this!! Cole with a hammer
watch out why do they get so violent when i take a pic
Ron has skills and cool tools
a late breakfast 3:15 pancakes w/ PB chips
last minute checking of rules etc for Dodge
Oh and Kira said we can tell now she and Joe
are expecting a baby in April!! Fun Fun!!