These 3 pics are from sat night as Cole was so
wound up he decided to do flips off the couch
He was excited for Dodge and couldn't sleep
Kira and Joe's dog was over
so this is what time I left my house Sunday morning
to save our spots in a line that wouldn't open until 5:45am
I was the 41st vehicle behind Ron and Cole and
there were 10 on the other side of the entrance
and at least as many behind me---but
we got into the pits Yeah!!!
Oh it isn't often Ron and I get to see
the sunrise together--how romantic huh!!
on the track it is still so early only 8:30am here
if not on motorcycles then on bikes
to save our spots in a line that wouldn't open until 5:45am
I was the 41st vehicle behind Ron and Cole and
there were 10 on the other side of the entrance
and at least as many behind me---but
we got into the pits Yeah!!!
the sunrise together--how romantic huh!!
2 canopies, 2 tables, 2 bikes, 2 ice chests
2 food boxes, 2 wait 3 tool chests, 1 exercise bike
and Ty and Alex's dad got in 1 row over before us
so we couldn't be besides them--but we are all close
Gerry, Kurt and Trevor are with us too!!
Mark and Cole taking off to walk the track
Gerry, Kurt and Trevor are with us too!!
after the work is finished-oh and yes between them
those kids are playing x-box on a flat screen tv that is in the
side of their RV--they played alot of guitar hero
and watched MX movies the whole time--
life it is tough huh
just a few notes the outhouses are glorious
men's and women's so very clean it makes me happy!!
men's and women's so very clean it makes me happy!!
I left about 9pm to come home and sleep in my
own bed this is huge to me!! I went home to go to
church again (loving this race that is so close)
and I was released and recalled to my primary
class all in about 1 hour!!
No comments:
Post a Comment