Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Sacramento Raceway Friday 6-27

So this is how our Fridays at Sac Raceway work
we leave the house real early as the gates open at 4:30
so we left at 3:00 as I was pulling Kyles big white trailer
and we got there around 3:30 and then we wait--Cole and friends
all walk down to see Ty/Alex as their Dad leaves earlier than me
and is usually the 1st in line--so I sat and read, called my mom etc
then the gates open and we all race to get the good spots and to save
spots for our friends---Then we sign up and the boys unload everything
and set up the easy up for shade--and then practice starts at 6:00
and races 7:00--So I only get to take pictures of Cole during practice
as I video tape when he racesUp Close
Throwing up a little dirt
He's got style
that man seems to be running to someone did they crash during practice??
the whoops
wow this is amazing i so have picture taking skills
Kyle helping Jonah right before his race
He is lined up to go--fixing the googles
Then all the boys go out to watch him race--the parents
are allowed out on the track when the 50's race as they fall often
and can't get up by themselves
Here is Eric, Kurt, Cole and Kyle
And Ron and Kyle
Jonah racing the 1st bike
Watching every corner Cole and Ron
After he is done everyone comes back--Kurt and Kyle
Jonah
Cole giving Ty Tips
Cole and Gerry
Walking over to watch the race
Tips again i'm sure
The boys cheering them on
I think this was Gerry & Tys race
Oh It looks looks Ty fell
Heading down to help
Wait he got it started so back they come
Ty fell in his race and got major road rash!!
crud I lost the picture of Kyle with Audrey
Well thats the end of the night in pictures as the rest
of the time it was dark and i was video taping!!
Cole finished 1st in schoolboy novice and 4th in pro
he even made 10.00 in the pro payoff!!!

No comments: