Friday, April 18, 2008

So I usually take pictures when we race

But opening night at Sac was crazy so this is all
I have to show for it--my hand where I put the races I
need to watch--It was the 1st time Kyles Jonah raced he
was race 8 and got his first trophy (I wish I had a pic)
and my hand doesn't even have any of our friends
the Durnall's boys as they have 4 boys
and I didn't have room for all their races on my hand!!! This is Hangtown B-4 the Crash!!
Caitlin got pretty sunburned as it was 91 that
day??? and it's only april!!
Oh and I forgot to mention that when Ron jumped the fence to
get to Cole he couldn't get the crowd that was watching the race to
move out of his way b-4 he jumped so he jumped crooked and landed
on his arm which was pretty bruised--very colorful and again I didn't
get a pic I also didn't get one of Coles armpit--
It actually had what looked like a huge bruise in it
but the DR said it was some sort of scrape!!
That is Jan--Ty and Alex's mom with Caitlin!!

No comments: