Thursday, April 10, 2008

OKay so this was last weekend I am trying to get caught up!!!

EDITED--OH so i am adding this as someone said i should say cole results
for the weekend races when I post he got 5th out of
25 or 30 I cant remember how many now--
Okay so we are racing the AMP/GFI series right now
which is faster guys than where we usually
are and Cole needs the challenge
So this is Oatfield which is near Turlock
This is a tabletop right where we were camping
so I got some great shots of it!!

Cole liked to go high on this!
Wow I should move around more and get different shots huh!
These are the whoops where people were crashing
I am glad Cole is good at whoops!!! I saw a boy break
his collarbone there on race day during practice!
This is my favorite shot
This is kinda cool as Cole is over that guy!!
another one wow I am boring huh!!
Don't you like Coles new gear he got it for Christmas
This is our camping area as we do not have a trailer---so
Ron and I slept in the Truck and Cole in the back in a tent
that fits on the truck bed--and then Ron made us a nice
wind break with tarps and our canapy!! And
we have a cool propane heater thing too!! Can you say redneck?
Look close and you can see Ron replacing Coles clutch in
between races!! He is very handy!!
Here is the tractor that smooths everything out if too many
people start crashing in the same place
(because of the braking bumps getting real deep and bad)
yes its true there are braking bumps who knew huh!!
Anyways it takes forever so we aren't always too happy to see
them stop the races to fix the track!!
And if the tractor is out of course the water truck comes out!
Also if it gets too dry the water truck comes out
cuz there will be too much dust!!! We don't
like the water truck as it makes a mess of the track
and I don't to like to see Cole race right after they water!!
It makes me a little nervous all that slip slidding!!
And this is what happens when they water and tractor too much
then everyone falls asleep waiting for their race!!!
OR
Maybe Ron is sleeping because thats what happens when
you sleep all night in a truck and your wife wakes you up at
2:00am
to make you walk with her to the outhouse cuz a girl
should never have to walk alone to the outhouse !!

No comments: