Sunday, January 20, 2008

Weird Tag--way too long but once I started I couldnt quit!

1. What time did you get up this morning? We have late church at 1:30 and I went to bed at midnight so I got up at 8:45 it was heavenly!!!
2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither I love cheap jewelry! I always wear an anklet and I buy them at the beach and have never paid over 4.00 for one!!!!
3. Last movie you saw? Kira's Joe was out of town this week so we went & saw "Enchanted" it was so funny!!
4. Most beautiful place you've ever been? Any Beach on the ocean/Pismo Beach is my favorite---Time Square at nights lights are beautiful, out on the ocean on our cruise!
5. What do you have for breakfast? Chocolate SlimFast---fixed my way with added splenda, cocoa, ice and sometimes a banana
6. What is your middle name? Lee just like my mom and my kiras
7. What food do you dislike? Beef, sushi and any desserts that aren't chocolate
8. What kind of car do you drive? 2007 Nissan Titan Truck (everyday)
9. Favorite sandwich? swiss cheese, avacado, purple onions and ham
10. What characteristics do you despise? Mean, Rude people
11. Favorite item of clothing? do flipflops count I wear them with everything
12. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? I guess Hawaii
cuz I have never been to a warm beach
13. Favorite brand of clothing? they have brands?? no favorites
14. Where would you retire? Right here where I am!! Where my family is.
15. Your most memorable birthday? I have 2-when I turned 30 Ron took me to my first concert ever I saw my beloved Bon Jovi and this last b-day 07 my cousin Peggy came from Idaho and we spent the day at Ikea and then went to San francisco for a day(and ron gave me spending money)
16. Favorite sport to watch? Motorcross of course
17. Favorite saying? so many. Luckee, should I write that down, what are the odds that that trap door..., Francisco thats fun to say, we play notes??--too many to write down
18. When is your birthday? August 15th
19. Are you a morning/night person? So not a morning person. I always stay up way to late!
20. Pets? 2 Labs--Gabby the Mom and Lily the puppy and squirrels. Lots of squirrels and birds.
21. What did you want to be when you were little? a Mom and a 1st grade teacher.
22. What are you today? A very Happy mom of 4 & 2 more joe & rachel & 2 grandkiddles
23. What is your favorite candy? Reeses, PB M&M's or Skittles
24. What is your favorite flower? Sunflowers, Daisies and those big bunches of colorful flowers
25. What are days on the calendar you are looking forward to? CHA in Feb, Spring Break-Pismo Beach, National motorcross races we are planning to have Cole race in!
26. What are you listening to right now? Do You Know (the ping pong song) over and over again as Cole has company over(no school tomorrow)!!!
27. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Hello, Blue of course! Everyone knows that!

28. Pet Peeves? People who roll through stop signs, who run red lights, talk on cell phones while driving and go slow in the carpool lane. I spend alot of time in the truck!
29. Favorite Television show? I don't watch TV we dont have it!!
30. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My mom, Kira and Caitlin in that order.
31. Favorite soft drink? A & W Root Beer
32. Favorite restaurant? Pizza Factory in Provo, Mimi's, does Pizza Hut count?
33. Hair Color? This month??? Box/Bottle color that always goes too light??
34. Siblings? 1 wonderfully perfect Brother
35. Favorite toy as a child? Penny Brite, Cheerful Tearful, Swingy doll, Velvet doll and my Julia Barbie.
36. Summer or Winter?---neither I like Spring and Fall! I don't like too cold or too hot!!
37. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate, of course!
38. What is under your bed? Storage-things I can't part with-my prom dresses I made, all the dresses my Grandma Overton made me, things my kids have made me that I cant throw away-Like a decorated with tissue paper ice cream container that Kyle made me in Kindergarten.
39. Who is the friend you've had longest? My Mom, My girls, My cousins, My galena friends, Denise & Diane
40. What did you do last night for dinner? It was saturday so that is always Papa Murphys pizza night and a video!!
41. Favorite smell? Race gas it smells so good at the MX track, rain, busses, old permanent markers and Yankee Candles--Vanilla, Pine or sugar cookie
42. What are you most afraid of? keeping my family safe
43. How many years at your current job? Being a grandma-1, Being a mom-24, Wife-25
44. Favorite day of the week? Friday---but I like them all for different reasons.
45. How many places have you lived in? Rancho Cordova, Provo, Japan, Rancho Cordova, Sheridan, Rancho Cordova and finally Cameron Park.

AND now I tag Daphne, Louise and Shara---you can copy and paste and add your own answers on your blogs!! It was originally 62 questions I took alot out!!! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Kira said...

did you seriously just list squirels as a pet? wow.......

Cindy said...

Hello I feed them don't I!!!