Monday, January 28, 2008

Caitlin's Home/she's done with school!!

Isn't this an exciting picture?
This is right before we left Provo
to bring her home friday morning!!
There was snow everywhere! Look at the mountains!
And she was quite happy to leave the snow behind. And I was to and we had sunshine till we hit
Reno where it started snowing on us right after
we got gas. We got almost to truckee but
they turned us around because we didnt have
chains for the trailer! So we spent the night in the Boomtown
parking lot!! Waiting for the road to open it. It wasnt too bad the
bathrooms were nice, they had a gift shop and a 24 hour cafe
that Caitlin I ate at at 12:30 am. But the road
didn't open till 9:00 the next morning.
I am very happy to have all my children back in the same state!!

1 comment:

MamaLouise said...

Congratulations to Caitlin and to you Cindy for braving the elements. Yahoo...everyone is back in the area.