Sunday, May 12, 2013

Twin Falls for Mothers Day/Rons b-day

 So out of order adding the last few pics here I love Cows!
The Falls with almost no water going over!!So different from a few summers ago!!

Evel Knievels jump site


Lunch in Sun Valley

Golf course


Sunset on my way to twin!!
Yum!!
We walked the bridge---for once it wasn't too windy or snowy!!

We drove back into an area where the houses sit on edge of the canyon

This was from the bridge see the temple!

This was on the other side of the bridge across from twin falls

The little rental car I had!
It was a Nissan Juke all wheel drive
Cows and the Temple
We drove up to Sun Valley for the day Saturday
I loved these Blue Doors

Snow boarding jumps behind us--this is at the lodge
It was pretty but mostly touristy
not sure what this means!
Not much snow left
The jumps up close
cute car

No comments: