Monday, May 20, 2013

May 18th PGY Show Saturday

Cole came to watch Saturday

With Brayden

and Walker


They did not want any more photos taken


Brooke dressed them Saturday night!

Cole and me

I may be shrinking

They really like Brooke and she is a twin so it is so fun to have her be with them!! She was their 1st ever babysitter when I was in Twin Falls on the 9th! It is so fun as her Mom Chris was always around my kids when they were little!


Matt and his baby girl!!

Siblings!! I Love these People!

Uncle Matt!!

Auntie Caitlin is such a big help with these guys--she is carrying their costumes as I had to run these guys home after their show as Kira teaches 2 classes from the senior show and couldn't leave!!

They love being with Uncle Cole now that he is back home!


Caitlin and Tyler after his show!


Tyler with Dad and his Aunt Lindsey!!


No comments: