Monday, February 18, 2013

Mon 1/7/13---on to warmer days!!

 feels like -5 time to go home!
 beautiful sunrise as we were leaving
 on the way to Boise it started snowing
 It made these incredible designs on the road
 It looked like Marbled Art I was mesmerized!  
Definition of mesmerized : If you're mesmerized , you are
 so fascinated by something, you can't look away. 
It is a good thing I wasn't driving!
 Love these huge intersections over the freeways they 
have them in Utah too they are huge!!
 So very sad to leave my guys but not to leave the snow and cold
 My Dad got me at the airport
and look who came to drive me home/I sure did miss them 
And yes they play with Matt's girls stuff when they are 
at Great Grandmas house they don't have any of 
this girl stuff at their house so it is way fun right!!

No comments: