Saturday, January 5, 2013

Musings from the Frozen Land:)

1. So Cafe Rio has the most awesome Drink Bar---tons of Torani flavors but best of all 3 different lemonades--mexican which has raspberry in it my fav and a lime mint lemonade and then strawberry lemonade!!
2. I hear more spanish here then I do at home--I'm just saying
3. You spend a lot of time walking toe to heel here to keep from slipping on the ice--but it is ok cuz everyone is doing it so you don't look funny. Well at least that is what I tell myself.
4. I only brought 1 book with me to read here and it is "Reached" and I can not quite get into it:(
5. CSI is really close here and it is confusing as people often say that is near CSI--which is the college of southern Idaho----and no I have never seen CSI.
6. They have cool stores here like Fred Meyer and Shopko why don't we have those? Oh and Sharis resturant they have those in Oregon too and I like them---they have a chik-filet opening here in like 5 days.
7. They have great variegated yarn here and I think I have bought one of every color not really but I did spend my Christmas money on some:)
8. I want Christines hair on Ugly Betty
9. I have seen a lot of netflix while here in the late evening like 12ish when I can't sleep---Ugly Betty and Gossip Girl (not sure what i think of it)
10. How do you pronounce Lezamiz reality? they are a property rental place and each employee pronounces it different--which makes me laugh I have enjoyed asking each of them how to say it!!
11. My dad can not stand to not have a A boarding pass with Southwest and since Waynes baby is being blessed tomorrow and we have to be there at 11 My Dad will go home from his 9am church to get me my A pass cuz he is like that!!
12. Once Ron got a C boarding pass and I told him he couldnt tell my Dad!!

3 comments:

Matt Overton said...

A "C" boarding pass??? Where did he sit, in the cargo hold??

Matt Overton said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy said...

Yes Matt I do think he was in the cargo hold but it didn't matter as he always falls asleep before the plane even leaves the Gate to taxi out!!