Sunday, July 31, 2011

Kyle and Jonahs b-day celebration July 30th 2011

Ok so these pictures are in the backwards order and I cant fix that ha
but this is Rosalee on the slide


Looking pretty cute!!



Sisters


Audrey


Ron and Bryson--Travis' son who is 2


Tyler and Jonah




Grandma and Rosalee




Kyle getting help blowing out his candles


Jonah blowing out his 11 candles








Kyle and Rachels house is so nice and big!! Perfect for them!!


Auntie Caitlin/Uncle Josh got Jonah a gum jar




 after watching the slide for a while Emma decided to try it to





Me and my youngest Grandbaby

2 comments:

tetsu said...

Hi,cindy. I`m Tetsuya from okinawa.

It is a blog always happily.

How many persons is a grandchild?

your Parents are also fine.


I am working as a fireman marine corps bases japan okinawa at camp foster.

It moved from Rancho cordova, Let know the present address.

tetsu said...

Hi,cindy. I`m Tetsuya from okinawa.

It is a blog always happily.

How many persons is a grandchild?

your Parents are also fine.


I am working as a fireman marine corps bases japan okinawa at camp foster.

It moved from Rancho cordova, Let know the present address.