Thursday, April 1, 2010

These boys turned 1 in March

The twins B-day party
I made the b-day banner
There was gamesand Elmo
and presents
and lots of family and friends
and 2 sweet boys
and a punch bowl
and a brother kindly asking his sister
to pour him a cup
and boy did she
siblings I tell ya
Diane knew that was coming!
I made b-day crowns
for the cute boys
everyone was there
having a good time
serious game playing looks like Brent got that one right
Payton
a tie for the win--
Cole and Joe's cousin HarrisonKira asking the questions for the 2nd game
checking the answers

Brooklyn laid on the floor
and gave away the answers
siblings
too funny
time for cake
he wants the balloon
time for the candle

Happy Birthday to you
Brooklyn helped blow out Braydens
Payton helped with Walkers
touching the cakes






Hey what is he doing over there

Family Photo
Yeah
Yum

This is when Brooklyn asked hey
can we have some cupcakes

Presents

From Auntie Caitlin
and I made them both "I Spy" Quilts


A good time was had by all!!
This year sure went fast!!
Thanks to everyone who came
and spent the day with them!!

1 comment:

MamaLouise said...

Sorry I missed the party. It sure looked like everyone had a good time. Sweet babies...