Friday, July 24, 2009

Oklahoma--OK--I mean here we come

So here we are as we were leaving!!this is Wyoming
Cole passing the time away with videos
on my laptop
Ron taking pictures while I drive
what are these things?? they are all over
wyoming are they wind breaks??
anyone??
the turnoff to Denver
So I was gonna post some pictures here in this questionable/sketchy hotel in Denver where I do happily have Internet connection and Cole is gaming---but I left the camera in the truck--which is where Ron is sleeping with the motorcycles--so if I went to get it he would know we are still awake and not sleeping and then we would be in trouble so tomorrow I will try to post--Thursday we drove fro sac to Provo we sat on the freeway for forever cuz of construction and it added 2 hours to our trip yuck so we got into Provo at 4am

Caitlin came over this am and cut my hair :) and we went to lunch then she went to work and we left---back up to salt lake and on to Wyoming---didn't see any cowboys just lots of red rock and mountain passes and strange wood fence looking things that i don't know what they are for and some cool rock formations--it rained on us 3 times and there was alot of wind very windy then on to Colorado and all the way into Denver where we are for the night---you never know where you will be staying and we really didn't feel good about the 1st place so we ended up at our 2nd choice and now Ron is outside as everything we own MX related is in our truck bed-and yes I do have a picture of our truck we have gotten quite a few comments---as we look sorta like the grapes of wrath!!!

Cole (my non car riding child) is surviving--watching some videos and looking on the map to see where we are---I think he is getting tired of me pointing things out along the way--hey look it looks like a tornado--look lightening--look a Lincoln memorial at a rest stop--that looks like pride rock--look at all the mobile homes---yeah I need to stop!!

1 comment:

MamaLouise said...

You are funny. What a long drive. I just got done reading my son's blog. Ughhh. Yours is much more fun.