Thursday, July 9, 2009

Life of a teenager/summer livin/too many trophies

Wake up around 11 having went to bed
at 1:00 the night before--play with the twinsBrayden & Uncle Cole--game online
they are so smiley now Brayden
Mama makes them laugh
Walker
smiley
lookin at mama
baths--Brayden
Walker
Brayden with Grandpa
starting early
Cole continued
go swimming at Brent's, go to Joe's, go to spaghetti
factory, come back work on bikes, decide to ride
E-street at 9am Thursday, load bikes late,
back to Joe's to spend the night and game
Wake up late and lazy decide not to do am ride
decide to do Riverfront at 5pm, come back to house
work on bikes, play on long board while Brent
works on his bike
Listen to Joe play guitar while Brent works on his bike
Play "Stairway to Heaven" on the piano
while Brent works on his bike
Have Joe accompany you on the guitar
decide not to go riding, then go get parts for Brent's
bike, go to subway, Swim at Brent's,
call me to pick you up then while driving to meet
Meet Ryan, Ty, Alex & Brian at the park
overlooking the the city accidentally treat a red light
like a 4 way stop after swinging/slide jumping go to
china city--then eventually come home and game
online with the same boys--
so why am i telling you this
since Cole was going riding we gave him 40.00 to
cover entrance fees, gas for Joe's truck & taco bell on the way home
he would have had money left over--I told him since they
didn't go he might want to buy Brent & Joe lunch at subway
since Joe covered him the night before--I am
thinking 5.00 subs--well later when he asked to go to china city
later I said use the money for riding to get your food--so I
figure there is lots of money left over--so I ask him as
I am heading to the ATM to get money out for the races
tomorrow night how much do you have left from the 40??
he says 5.00 and gives it to me--wow live and learn huh--
never give a child money during the summer--those
were not 5.00 subs
and what exciting thing did I do today
well besides attacking the ants that have taken over
my house I attacked the trophies that have also
taken over my house--they are in the window--on
the entertainment center--the piano
on the fireplace & next to it his
hangtown ones are huge
so I took them all down and dusted them Cole
wanted them in order of wins I wanted them in
order of years of wins and I win--I just lost the pic
of them spead out all over my floor
here is copy and paste giggling

I had my camera on the wrong setting
and here is all my hard work--I put a bunch of the tall
trophies on the back--then 2003 to now
2009 the newest I am putting towards the front now
till I run out of room oh wait I am out of room
these are his year end ones from sac
that have his name on them I left them
on the piano--that is Ron's race car
stuff behind them yes it runs in the family
these are all 1st place from just this
year and they are all big ones so they had to
stay on the fireplace--earlier in the year I
suggested we only get the trophies if they are 1st
place ones--ha that is what we seem to be getting

No comments: