Monday, April 6, 2009

More pics for family & friends

So because they can't have visitors for quite
awhile--people have said they are enjoying my
pictures which gives me an OK to post more
they had a doctors appt today and here are their weights

Walker---5lbs 2oz
Brayden---4lbs 13.5oz

they get weighed once a week and are doing great

this is Walker I love how they snuggle
sleeping babies at 2 weeks old
they are so cute in these outfits--
cuz they fit them so well
Brayden & Walker
Brayden
Walker
they do sleep alot
Love the hat over their eyes pics
they are so sweet
Kira's milk--she nurses them then pumps and
feeds them more
Ron & Walker
He will soon grow out of this outfit
Kira happy in Jeans and new shoes
another hat over the eyes pic
Walker
Brayden
Sisters & Brayden
Great Grandma & Walker
the boys & Food
Cole loves these babies
with Brayden
and yes he has been spit up on
Great Grandma & Walker
Cole is on Spring Break and just left to
go riding today with Joe Beli

2 comments:

MamaLouise said...

Kira sure looks good. I'm putting a gift card in the mail since I have no idea when I will make it up to see you all. Those babies are precious...

cambridgeclan said...

Way to go with all that milk. It is amazing. The boys look great, and so does Kira.