Monday, January 26, 2009

My beloved Titan, Coles New 125 & Kira's New picture at 29 weeks

Well here is the last pic of my beloved Titan 1/18/09Time to turn it in & I was not able to get a new one
as they are not available for us lease at good
prices anymore cuz they aren't making as many
as people aren't buying big trucks right now
I have loved this truck it seated 6 and in the 11
months I had it I put on over 27,000 miles
thats 2 trips to LA to ride, 1 trip to utah for EFY,
2 trips to Kyles house in washington,
and 2-4 trips a week to ride or race all over
northern cali--I put on alot of miles
this happens at my house alot 2 TVs going at the
same time--headsets talking to friends often
I think they are talking to me
But no they are talking to their friends gaming onlineKira's newest picture 1/21/09
she has finally gained 34 pounds
right now the babies weigh
2lb 2oz and 2lb 3oz
this is at 29 weeks

Kira is making both her boys rag quilts
while helping her I made this cute shelf to
hold all my aprons--oh & I painted my wall
This is all the cute pencils we have had around
forever--they all belonged to my kiddlesSaturday we went here
oh this is my new truck it is a frontier
4 door/long bed--it is a good size
Still fits 3 bikes with the tail gate down
and it is much easier to park & better
on gas than my beloved Titan !!
we bought this a new YZ125 for Cole
I have missed this in my rear view mirror
as we haven't been riding in awhile
So we have 3 bikes for sale
the YZ450 the YZ250 and the 110 they are in
excellent condition as Ron takes great care of the bikes
Kicking it over for the 1st time
Changing bars
A fun Saturday!!!

No comments: