So I never finished putting up the pics from Tuesday
I will try to put up more today we are home now
and it is about 4:00 it has been a long week!!

I am
editing a lot if this for Kyle as he has
missed the whole week moving his family to Washington!!
this was like a jump on the end of the straight away

going up Honda hill was a
rhythm section
That
Cole of course liked

the top of it

and heading down

then the turn with lots of breaking bumps

This caused a problem I think?? Brakes??

Caitlin and I escaped the high 90's by going to
that's right
Sam's to get ice etc

the boys spent
a lot of time in here!! and
Cole showered there every day--Thanks Gary

The boys and the bull--They all got thrown and
it hurt Ryan was complaining about it at work the
next day!! Cole said he hurt his back on it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment