Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sunday Last day of Dodge Cole had 1 race

So Cole was race 19 out of 20
Ty, Alex, Kurt & Gerry were 1 & 7
Kira, Joe & Matt came to watch todayHer mouth is open in both pics
I think it is a yawn
Thanks to Mark's dad Mike for the muffins
I had to hide this chocolate one for Cole as he
slept in
Lots of waiting around for Cole today
These hats were very popular
This is a photo i took right before Kaiti
saw Kira and me--when she saw us
she ran in front of a bicycle, a scooter
and then slipped in the mud--she was
almost killed 3 times it was amazing
Ryan and Gary
Mark and Cameron
Kira, Matt and Joe at No-Toil
everyone winding down--ready to go home
just waiting to watch Cole's last race
What is that face Matt is making
it is the same in all my pics
Kira's regular look
No-Toil shoes
Kyle this is for you these MX shops are near you
the biggest 5th wheel i have ever seen
I couldn't fit the truck in my pic
time to load up until next year!!
What a great week the boys all enjoyed
hanging out--and were all helpful,
well behaved and supportive of each other!!
I enjoyed getting to know Marks
family--we met his mom and sister
and Kyle Slater's dad and brother!!
and it is always great when we get
to hang out with the Meschers and Durnalls!!!


No comments: