We are going on a cruise and I'm looking at your pictures and thinking it might actually be fun. Going with my dad and his wife and my siblings and their spouses. Mexican Riviera for a week at the end of February. We will even be gone on my 55th birthday. Can't believe I'll be that old.
3 comments:
looks like you all had a fun time!!! and congrats to kira!
Wow! Love the new hair color. And you are right, Kira loves to take pictures with her mouth open....Hahah!
We are going on a cruise and I'm looking at your pictures and thinking it might actually be fun. Going with my dad and his wife and my siblings and their spouses. Mexican Riviera for a week at the end of February. We will even be gone on my 55th birthday. Can't believe I'll be that old.
Post a Comment