We had a BBQ at my parents on Labor Day &
yes This is the only decent picture that i took

Babies Love Cole

I started a new year of Preschool
this is my 8
th year of doing this

Cole & I put his name on his jersey
then it came off in the wash that night
but it did look good & i think we bonded

on the 4
th Joe was in the garage changing
his motor cycle tire

and the rest of the boys were on the roof
using all of kyles cool tools

putting on shingles--If you look you can see
my beloved Christmas decoration boxes--I didn't
realize the whole roof was open like this for a week
i am hoping no squirrels got inside

Kira got a new job she is now Nannying
twins and they are
sooo cute

Sometimes it is just me and
Cole when we go
riding and i think maybe it is a little lonely
but he takes practicing very seriously!!
if they are not on motorcycles
then they are on bikes

9-10
Wednesdaythese boys seem to be
impressed with
Cole's riding

Cole and Kyles last time riding together
before he left for Washington
Hangtown
I like it when they ride near each other

so I can take pictures

But I think Kyle is trying to knock Cole off

This is Ron pulling kyle up the driveway in
his motor home that decided not to run
and we needed it moved so we could load up for
the races--I was hiding in the house as Ron usually
makes me be the one towing and it freaks me out

Friday morning race day
a needed haircut
Aren't they sweet

No pictures
that's Kira everyone was over
as Kyle was planning to leave the next day

All my
kiddles I took several but
Caitlin was
misbehaving in all of them but this one

a bonding moment!!!
Kyle left Sunday morning and is very happy
to be with his family and happy that
Audrey remembered him!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment