Remember my children how I have taught you that
if your dishwasher overflows with bubbles that
throwing soap on the bubbles will greatly
reduce them making the clean up easier
---well here is the lesson--
do not go ahead and mop the floor
with all the water that is everywhere as
it is now full of salt that is super shiny
and gritty and you will not even notice
till morning that your floor is now a shiny
I have never done that before the mopping part
that is well I have mopped before but I have never
actually overflowed it before only Kira has once
and we used salt after she and the kids
and we used salt after she and the kids
used it as a slip & slide
I took before I went back to the truck and
turned on the air and watched from the truck
I know I am such a sissy--but really
why is Dixon so hot??? and no shade trees at all??
2 comments:
Oh look at Kira. hmmm I guess I won't say anything this time. :0 hee hee
Oh Cindy. This will tell you how long it's been since I've been to your house but you have a new kitchen floor and I love it. I learn something new every time I read your blog. Keep up the good work...
Post a Comment