Saturday, August 9, 2008

they have left the state--this sweet baby girl and her Jonah who always entertains her and is her protector

This little girl is walking everywhereJonah is very good at entertaining herThese are her angry eyes
This week we read
and it has been a long time since anyone
took a bath in my kitchen sink
she is very giggly
and vocal
and now after 5 days of enjoying them at our house
they left friday night and drove to washington state
where they are hoping they can afford a house
dont even ask how my day has been!!!!

3 comments:

MamaLouise said...

Oh Cindy...I can so feel your pain. I won't ask how your day has been cause I already know...

Julie said...

Hey Cindy!! How are you??What cute grand-kids? you have! Wow! I was thinking about you because Jonah is about to start school and I totally remember Jacob loving your preschool!Say Hi to Kira for us!! Hope your family is well. I had fun checking out your blog!!

Sprinkles of Qute! said...

Cindy, I ran into your mom and dad and heard the news. I'm making a "sad face". But if you would have went to the reception you would have seen your good friend Daphne to brighten your day.....or not.