Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Why we never leave Ron home alone July 15th

some of the pinecones these are 11x7 inches
So last night on the way home I called
to tell Ron all was well etc
and he said i have some good news and
some bad news---the
good news is the pine tree didn't fall on the house
and the bad news
is my chainsaw blade broke and i cant finish
clearing it from the driveway--you have to unload
the bikes on the hill and walk
them in and push them over a log!!!so he has slowly been cutting this down
as the squirrels drop the pine cones on our roof and

have destroyed it

he actually straps himself to the tree and has been


cutting little by little till last night


when we left him home with no bikes to work on

this is the log we had to push the bikes
over and are having to step over more stuff--it will take forever to clean up
whats left of the tree now
wow i didn't know there were neighbors so close

1 comment:

MamaLouise said...

Cindy, you crack me up. I'm so glad it didn't hit your house. I'm sure you have already imagined all the terrible things that could have happened. You have much to be grateful for. I can't believe that Kyle is 25. Could they possibly be getting older and we are still the same young happening gals we once were? It looks like you still are. Don't know about me. After 3 weeks with Ian's twins I'm exhausted. Keep posting those pictures. I love keeping up with your family this way. Love you and miss you...