Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Okay so I have been a bad Blogger I know I know!!! I will now try to catch everyone up!!!

July 17th
I went to Chicago for a wholesale trade showand I got to ride the subway at night

my flight was delayed in Denver so I got on the subway

at 12:00 midnight to ride 1 hour into downtown Chicago

Then I got to ride another hour out of the city

It was amazing not really the best time to ride the subway

into the inner city but what a story I have to tell
This is the subway map


I did see the Sears tower from the subway on my
way home Sunday and I'm pretty sure I saw the house where
the cute boy in the movie "Step Up" lived--really --
And on opening night I saw this movie with Diane!!!
I loved it and last night i went and saw it again with my
girls and my Mom and Jan--it was great!!
This was the view out of my window--it rained there 1 day
and the rest of the time it was hot like a sauna!!
I saw many people who are big in the scrapbook industry
and that is always fun and I got to talk with Renee Pearsons husband
Kent whose blog I enjoy!! http://kentpearson.typepad.com/
And I got a free signed copy of Ali Edwards new Mini Albums book
Then when i got home
Ty Turned sweet 16 on July 21st
and all the boys enjoyed a BBQ at his house
here's the party attendees they are so grown up
And Kurt got a new bike finally
He looks great on it too and fast
the boys riding at riverfront---Brent is back for the summer!!
Cole and Brent---same old---same old
Cole does a pretty sweet scrub/whip on this jump!
and i really enjoy the sunsets here
Nice huh!!

No comments: