Sunday, June 15, 2008

EFY off to Utah

This is the sign that Cole saw on our way
to EFY in the men's bathroom in Reno
I checked we didn't have one in the girlsCole and Kurt on top of the conference center
with the temple
This was Kurt's 1st time to Temple Square
the yearly picture (it was very hot)
I made tiles like this with Denise this week we
had so much fun--I love staying with her!!!
The weather was rainy the whole week a huge difference
from last year when it was over 100 everyday
When I picked them up on sat it was really raining
but i made them pose for the Y picture anyways
They had a great week!!!
When we got home they immediately got on the 110
and started doing wheelies up the driveway!! this is Kurt!!
This is Cole
Cole new suspension came while we were
gone and Ron put it on
Cole was happy about that!!!

No comments: