WOW she is gonna love this picture!! Blowing out the 20 candles!!

Here are all the cousins--Cole is getting taller everyday!!
Actually what is Joe doing??
And the "Aunties" just can't get enough of
their adorable niece Audrey

She is looking at Caitlin like
"Hey I remember you, you just babysat me last week"
while my mom and dad went to Phantom

And she is wondering why I keep taking pictures
it is cuz I am trying to get a good one of her
Beautiful Hair and she keeps turning around
Ha there it is she is a beautiful red head

I tried 4 times to get a redhead and no such luck

Audrey and Great Grandma--
Matt and Brooklyn dancing in background

Brooklyn really likes Audrey--and is a little confused why
everyone is paying so much attention to this baby and not her
1 comment:
You're getting pretty fancy Cindy. Nice new look for the blog. Maybe I'll try to figure out something cute for our blog.
Post a Comment