We went riding today and the weather was amazzzing
I snuck on the track and took some pics
these are Cole doing a whip
I think you should judge them and
tell me which one you like best
be sure to double click on them!!

1. Early in the day

2. here it looks like the
power line is coming out of his head

3. sorta looks like he might go over

4. wow what form--off the seat just right
maybe my favorite

5. love how the front tire is straight
ready for the landing

6. oh I like this one too
2 comments:
i think 4 is my favorite these are crazy! joe almost pee'd his pants when he saw them!
Hello you shouldn't talk like that!! If your Grandma reads this which I dont think she will (as she is still tryin to get a sign on thingy worked out) she will kill you for saying the P word!!
#4 is my fav Too!!!
Post a Comment