Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I've been Tagged

so my cousin Waynes wife Marissa tagged me so here goes with my

7-Random Facts
1. I love to organize but don’t like to clean which is evident if you have ever been to my house! It is an organized mess--I always have something I’m organizing which takes over my
table, my hallway, my closets etc. etc.
2. I can’t have caffeine I gave it up 6 years ago and haven’t had a drop since. I have an issue with being obsessive with things and I am like that with soda--I was easily
drinking a 2 liter bottle of DP a day and then some!!
Right now I am a little obsessed with A&W root beer.
3. I love to read--which can be bad as at times I can’t put a book down. I have always read anything and everything--me and my brother are the same if the only thing in
the room is the phone book we’ll read it.
4. I have weird fears--
***I hate levee roads or any roads that have water on both sides of them. When my kids were small and we would drive on a road with water on both sides I would tell Ron which children he would rescue and which ones I would rescue if we had a tire blow out or just randomly fell in--honest I’m not kidding. Right now I am driving Cole to a new place to ride his motorcycle and we are on a levy road for about 25 miles and I had Ron check my air pressure tonight.
***I can’t sleep in the dark--I am sorta scared of the dark I always have to
have a bathroom light on or at least a night light!
***I will not step on grates on the street or sidewalk--and I have never let my
children walk on them either--they will fall in you know!!
***Until I moved to this house I could not sleep in a room with the closet door open--I would get out of bed and close it. In the MTC my companion would get up in the night and open the closet door at random times and I would wake up, get up and close it. She found this amusing!!
I don’t know why it doesn’t bother me as much now although I do
still shut the door most of the time if I think about it!!
***Clowns creep me out---enough said!
Does anyone like clowns?? Why are they everywhere?
5. I hate Lizards and because of that I always have them in weird places in my house. Right after we moved to Cameron Park I opened the dishwasher one day and there was a lizard in it. I always see them if they are in my house no one else ever notices and everyone knows the yell I make when I find one. If no one is home I will put a bowl over it till someone can get it
out of my house. I have at least 1 or 2 a year get into my house!
Honestly does that happen to anyone else? No!
6. I need noise--I don’t like to be alone ever--people always say oh its so nice to have the house to yourself--I can’t do it--ever--I have to have people.
7. I always have music playing--all kinds--my favorite is rock and roll, musicals, jazz, operas, harp, hiphop, Christmas music--I do not like rap or very much country-- Because I play old music (70’s & 80‘s) a lot my kids all know BonJovi (my favorite), Night Ranger, Styx, Poison, Queen, Eagles, Beach Boys, Guns & Roses, Lynard Skynard etc.
My family knows that my funeral is to be a sing-along.

Well there you go and you just thought I was kinda wierd!! HA!!

3 comments:

MamaLouise said...

You are so funny Cindy. You ought to be a writer. I have so many fears I wouldn't even know where to begin. At least you make your fears sound kind of cool. Cool fears, now there's a new phrase.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe it about the closet, because in Japan you slept IN the closet!

Sprinkles of Qute! said...

We are so much alike.....no wonder we are friends.