Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Well here I sit while Ron goes to pick up Caitlin from the airport
so I decided to put pics on the blog. I usually pick up but Cole decided
to puke on the way home from riding--and requested that I stay with him
as he feels way cruddy and if Ron stayed home he would just sleep!!
Cole and his friend Ty
I like this one
I walked out on the track and took all these shots

Action Shots
Cole kept saying he didn't feel well
and he actually came off the track and sat on the
ground?? and rested some!!

Then he got sick on the way home!!
So here I sit writing this and eating Andes
mints--you know during the year
I have never once bought a box of these but once it gets close
to the holidays and they have them on the end of the isles
with cute red ribbons on them I can't resist them!!

1 comment:

MamaLouise said...

Cindy...they have Andes Mints that are like chocolate chips and you can make cookies with them. I just made some and everyone loved them. Had to bring them to work so they kids wouldn't eat too many of them and get sick. Too many sweets and my kids get sick. Children...